Conference Mind Official Announcement - Welcome to the best-reviewed Global Conference/Webinar Community:
Team Conference Mind welcomes you all around the globe to be a part of the “Global Webinar on Microbiology” slotted on November 16-17, 2021. Conference Mind wants to gather researchers from all over the world virtually to advance the Microbiology Science field.
“Global Microbiology 2021” Conference includes Keynote talks, Plenary talks, Symposiums, Workshops, Poster Presentation and Panel discussion on the advanced research developments in the field of Microbiology and Its relevant areas.
Scope of Microbiology:
Microorganisms are present everywhere on earth which includes humans, animals, plants and other living creatures, soil, water, and atmosphere. Microbes can multiply in all three habitats except in the atmosphere. Together with their numbers far exceed all other living cells on this planet. Microorganisms are relevant to all of us in a multitude of ways. The influence of microorganisms in human life is both beneficial as well as detrimental also. microorganisms are required for the production of bread, cheese, yogurt, alcohol, wine, beer, antibiotics (e.g., penicillin, streptomycin, chloromycetin), vaccines, vitamins, enzymes, and many more important products.
Microorganisms are indispensable components of our ecosystem. Microorganisms play an important role in the recycling of organic and inorganic material through their roles in the C, N, and S cycles, thus playing an important part in the maintenance of the stability of the biosphere. They are also the source of nutrients at the base of all extratropical food chains and webs. In many ways, all other forms of life depend on microorganisms.
- Eminent Scientists in the field of Microbiology and its relevant areas.
- Directors / Head of Microbiology
- Principal Investigators, Research lab Scientists, Research Scholars
- Professors & Associate Professors of Microbiology, Health Care, Immunology, Bacteriology, Virology
- Directors/ Scientists of Microbiology
- Experts in Microbiology, Heath care, Immunology, Virology
- Theoretical scientists working on deriving analytical hypotheses
- Research lab scientists, scholars, Young Scientists
- Relevant Post-graduates, Graduates, Technicians, Students.
- Medical Microbiologists
- Students & Professionals
- Health Care Associations & Societies
- Health Care Professionals
- Biomedical companies
- Food & Beverage industry
- Dairy and food sector industries
- Genetic engineering and Biotechnology researchers
- Research Institute
- Industrial Business Entrepreneurs
International Union of Microbiological Societies | American Society for Microbiology | Federation of European Microbiological Societies | Society for Applied Microbiology | Greek Society of Microbiology | Association for General and Applied Microbiology | Microbiological Society of Iceland | Romanian Society for Microbiology | Swedish Society for Microbiology | Turkish Microbiological Society | Society for Applied Microbiology
Opportunities for Conference Attendees
- Keynote Speaker/Oral Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium hosting
- Workshop organizing
- Group Discussion
- E-Certificate will be provided
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation for Students & Research Scholars
- E-Certificate will be provided